(601) 853-3337 or (601) 940-8167
Clean, durable, simple to maintain, chemical, stain, and impact resistant floors that are designed to last. Get the best return on your investment with fewer repairs, lower maintenance, and no replacement costs.
What Commercial Flooring System is best for your needs?
We can install any commercial flooring system you need based on the environment you are dealing with and the performance that is required. Our staff is specially trained to evaluate your particular needs, addressing all facets of cost-effectiveness, safety standards, durability, and overall performance. At De Money, we will deliver the right solution for your commercial flooring or industrial flooring needs.
Commercial Flooring Installation
The success of your new commercial flooring system are dependant on the proper preparation of the substrate and the quality of installation.
At De Money we will cut no corners and take no short-cuts.
Our specially trained staff can respond quickly to any job, large or small.
Will we have to shut down our operations for the installation?
A frequent concern when purchasing a new commercial flooring system is the disruption of normal operations. With De Money, you don’t have to worry about being inconvenienced because we will work with and around your schedule. We can perform the installation around shutdown periods. Generally, fixed equipment does not have to be removed. Also, many of the flooring systems we install are specifically designed to be quick curing which enables you to return to operation with little down time.
How safe are the commercial flooring products?
With De Money, there is no need to worry about the safety of your environment. Since we specialize in high solids systems, flammable or toxic fumes will not be a problem during the mixing and installation process. Our staff is certified and adheres to all safety procedures.
Commercial Flooring Warranties
At De Money, many of the commercial flooring systems that we install offer a warranty covering both workmanship and materials.
Additionally, many of the products we use are developed by companies that have been in business for over 90 years with tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
Commercial Flooring Service
In the rare event that something should happen with your commercial flooring system, you can always count on us to help you with any situation. We install your commercial flooring system with the utmost care and professionalism to ensure a long lasting product and a thoroughly satisfied customer.
10 Reasons For Polymer Flooring
- Durability (Longer Life Span)
- Impact and Abrasion Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Decorative Colors & Patterns
- Slip Resistant (Reduce Lost Time Accidents)
- Clean-ability (No Waxing / Easily Cleaned)
- Conductive & Spark-Proof
- Thermal Shock Resistant (No Cracking)
- Economical, Cost Effective Solutions
Commercial Flooring/Industrial Flooring Solutions
- Function and Durability with Aesthetics
- Shortened Down Times (Fast Turnaround)
- Handles Moisture Issues in Concrete
- Ease of Application (Trained Installation Teams)
- Reduces Maintenance Costs
- Eliminates Periodic Replacement Costs
- Significantly Lowers Life Cycle Costs
- Contributes to LEED Requirements
Epoxy and Urethane Seamless Commercial Flooring Systems For:
- Military – maintenance / shop areas, kitchens, mess halls, locker rooms/showers, barracks, dormitories, laundry, common areas, assembly and service areas
- Aircraft Hangars – new and renovations, including support areas
- Research – animal rooms, corridors, labs, clean rooms
- Correctional Facilities – kitchens, laundry, cells, bathrooms and showers
- Hospitals – ORs, nurses stations, hallways, entrances, interstitial, wash areas, lockers, loading docks, research, labs & corridors
- Education – labs, locker rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, hallways
- Fire Stations – apparatus bays and support areas
- Postal Facilities – (Basis of Design)
- DeCA – meat and bakery prep (Basis of Design)
- Food Service Areas – kitchen, prep and dining
- Commissaries and Retail Space
- ESD/Conductive/Spark-Proof Electronics Applications
Industrial, Chemical Resistant Flooring for:
- Chemical Storage & Processing
- Fuel Storage
- Manufacturing – heavy traffic, chemical exposure, slippery conditions
- Static Dissipative – clean rooms, computer rooms, calibration labs lining systems
Concrete Protection & Earthen Lining Systems for:
- Secondary Containment, Pads, Pumps
- Wastewater Treatment – clarifiers, grit chambers, pump stations, immersion service
- Wall coatings & glazes
Multi-layer, Protective, Splash-proof Surfacing Material for:
- Clean Rooms
- Operating Rooms
- Animal Holding